Hall of Fame
The coach who is selected to the MSHSSCA Hall of Fame has established a successful high school soccer program. This coach has promoted high school soccer, contributed time, expertise and effort to community programs. This coach has been significantly involved as a member of the MSHSSCA in various capacities through the years and is held in high esteem by his/her fellow coaches. The MSHSSCA honors the outstanding accomplishments of these coaches.
Guidelines for Hall of Fame
- Minimum of 12 years as a member of the MSHSSCA
- Minimum of 12 years as a head varsity or assistant varsity MSHSSCA coach
- Minimum of 120 victories as a head varsity MSHSSCA coach
- Significant contribution to the advancement of the MSHSSCA soccer and/or significant contribution to the advancement of soccer in the state of Minnesota
- Significant contribution to the advancement of soccer in their community
- Coached the game while demonstrating integrity and sportsmanship
- Two letters of recommendation from other MSHSSCA coaches
Application is due January 1. A panel of HoF coaches will make up the selection committee. Nominees not selected will holdover for the next year.
Awards will be announced at the August MSHSSCA general meeting and presented at the All-State Banquet each October.