Distinguished Alumni Award
The recipient of the MSHSSCA Distinguished Alumni Award has made outstanding contributions that have furthered the development and/or recognition of high school soccer in the state of Minnesota and/or growth of the MSHSSCA or has made an outstanding contribution in a significant endeavor outside of soccer. The MSHSSCA is proud to be a part of the high school education of this recipient.
Guidelines for Distinguished Alumni Award
- Played at a MSHSL school under a MSHSSCA coach
- Made outstanding contributions to the sport of soccer in a post-high school setting
- Made an outstanding contribution in a significant field of endeavor outside of soccer
- Nominee graduated at least ten years prior.
- Two letters of recommendation from members of MSHSSCA
Application is due January 1. The HoF panel will select a maximum of two recipients per year. Nominees not selected will holdover for the next year.
Awards will be announced at the August MSHSSCA general meeting and presented at the All-State Banquet each October.